SureBridge IT provides a comprehensive range of custom IT solutions and support.
- General Usage: We use your data to provide and improve the website, software and services. We may disclose your data to our service providers bound by confidentiality.
- Anonymity: You can access our website anonymously. To purchase or use our products and services we require you to verify your identity.
- Credit Card Data: We process payments through a secure merchant banking facility. Credit Card data you provide is used once and destroyed in accordance with PCI:DSS standards.
- Credit Check: We may conduct a credit check agreeing to provide products or services to you, and may disclose personal information to credit reporting agencies for this purpose.
- Marketing: We may send marketing materials to you unless you opt-out.
- No Data Sold: We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- Overseas Disclosure: All customer data is securely hosted in Australia. We use software and services from US companies to support our sales and administrative activities.
- Access and Updates: You may request to access or update any personal information we hold about you by email to email@example.com.
- Disclosure by Law: We may disclose your data where required by law or court order.
All data and personal information we receive, including metadata generated through your access or use of the website, may be used to deliver and improve these services. We may use third party services or software in delivering the services to you, and may disclose your data for this purpose.
For example, we may:
- use your contact details for billing purposes, to keep you informed of updates and changes to the software, and to provide technical support;
- supply an individual’s contact details to vendors to ensure correct assignment of licences, hardware or on-going subscriptions; and
- provide delivery details to our couriers or suppliers to deliver products to you.
You may interact with and use the website anonymously, however we require you to verify your identity to purchase any products or services.
As you access the website, we collect and use temporary session data (using cookies), which may include identifiers such as your IP address, to provide the website and services.
Credit Card Data
We process credit card payments through a secure merchant banking facility. Credit Card data you provide is used once and securely destroyed in accordance with PCI:DSS standards.
If you arrange finance or a payment plan for your purchase, you will provide your credit card details directly to the third party financier: we do not use or disclose this information.
We may conduct a credit check agreeing to provide products or services to you, and may disclose personal information to credit reporting agencies for this purpose.
If you subscribe to our mailing list, or purchase our products or services, we may use your contact details to send you marketing materials. You may opt-out at any time by notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the unsubscribe link found in all marketing emails we send.
We do not sell, trade or rent your contact details or other personal information to any third party.
Overseas Data Disclosure
All customer data is securely hosted in Australia.
Our ordinary business activities are supported by software from vendors in the United States. Your personal information such as contact details may be disclosed or accessible to these providers in the course of their provision of software and services to us. For example:
- Website analytics are provided by Google located in the US.
- Our ERP system is hosted and supported from the US: while developers and support staff rarely access live data, they may do so when troubleshooting complex support requests.
All of our overseas service providers are bound by contractual obligations of confidentiality.
Access and Updates to Personal Information
You may request to access or correct personal information we hold about you by email to email@example.com. There is no charge for making a request, however if we permit access, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to cover our costs, assessed on a case by case basis.
Please note: we are required to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of our customer’s data, and we do not modify that data, even if the data is inaccurate. If you wish to update or correct your personal information hosted on our systems by one of our customers, you should instead contact our customer and request the change in accordance with our customer’s privacy processes.
Disclosure by Law
We may use, modify, disclose or delete any data, including personal information, where required by law, binding regulation or court order.